Thank you for visiting the website of Suzhou Quick Laser Technology Co., Ltd (hereinafter short for “QUICK LASER”). QUICK LASER attaches high importance on the security of your personal information, and we would like to extend our sincere thanks for your trust and support to QUICK LASER.
QUICK LASER knows well the importance of personal information to you, and will do utmost to protect the security and reliability of your personal information. We devote ourselves to maintaining your trust to us, and keeping to the following principles: consistency between rights and responsibilities, definite purposes, selection and consents, minimum use, security guaranteed, participation of main subject, openness and transparency, etc. At the same time, QUICK LASER promises that we will take corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information according to requirements of applicable laws and rules.
1.How we collect and use your personal information
2.How we share, transfer and make public disclosure to your personal information
3.How we store and protect your personal information
5.How we process the personal information of minors
6. How your personal information will be transferred in the global scale
8. How to get in touch with us.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
1.1 Private Users
To provide better services to private users, QUICK LASER may collect the following information for the purpose of answering your questions, processing and executing your consulting requests, conducting technical management, repair and maintenance services, and offering relevant services in the corresponding websites or applications. The information collected by us may include your name, your address (zip code, city, street, house number and supplementary information of address (if required)), your e-mail address, your date of birth, your gender, your telephone number and/or mobile phone number, etc.
1.2 Business Partners
Business partners may need to provide personal information to use the corresponding website and applications of QUICK LASER. To be specific, below scenarios may be included (if have):
Function I: account registration on the platform
To create an account, you need to provide your mobile phone number, name, name (or code) of the dealer, position information to use the login system to log into the corresponding platform.
Function II: account registration on the cooperation partners platform
In addition to the personal information listed in Function I, you still need to provide your person information like e-mail address and postal address to create an account and use the functions like sales clue and information management, product registration, gift exchanges, etc.
Function III: Registration on the After-sales Rating Platform
In addition to the personal information in Function I and Function II, you still need to submit your personal information like professional background, industrial experience, portrait and training and assessment information to create an account in the after-sales rating system and use service functions like rating management for after-sales staff, tracking of after-sales services, etc.
1.3 Job Applicant
QUICK LASER will use the personal information voluntarily provided by applicants in the recruitment work.
If your application sent through paper document or electronic form does not correspond with any recruitment information, we will deem as that you have agreed to preserve your data into our system for our future consideration of other recruitment information.
1.4 Processing for Data arising from Your Visit on the Website of QUICK LASER
In order to conduct data analysis and study, improve our services and guarantee the security of the services offered, when you have any interactive activities with our brand, website and applications, we may collect relevant information to learn about how users use such brand, website and applications.
QUICK LASER may automatically collect information sent to us through your browser (include your information automatically searched and sorted by the browser when you visit this website, including but not limited to visit time, visit times, page visited, browsing duration and so forth of users. These data are collected for summarizing the traffic data of the website to improve our website management and optimize the website services), and preserve such information into the log documents of our server. The above information may include type/version of the browser, operating system used, host name (IP address) of the computer used in visiting the website, request time of the server, etc.
QUICK LASER will not use these data to identify any specific groups or confirm your identity, nor compile such data with any other data sources. These data will only be used for our internal statistics and analysis.
1.5 Other Purposes
1.6 Exception for Circumstances with Obtained Authorization and Consent
In accordance with regulations of applicable laws, administrative rules and national standards, we may duly collect and use your personal information without your consent under the following circumstances:
(1) Mandatory for the execution and performance of any contract where the individual is a contracting party, or mandatory for the human resource management as per labor rules and regulations duly formulated and collective contract duly signed;
(2) Required for the performance of any statutory duties and obligations;
(3) Required for protecting the life health and property safety of natural persons in front of any public health accident or emergent situation;
(4) Proper processing of personal information within a reasonable scope in activities for the public interests like news reports and public opinion-based oversight;
(5) Properly process the personal formation duly disclosed by the individual or other personal information duly disclosed within the reasonable scope according to regulations of the Personal Information Protection Law of the People’s Republic of China;
(6) Other circumstances regulated by applicable laws and rules.
Where we stop the operation of our website or services, we will stop activities about the collection of your personal information in time. The operation termination notice will be informed to you through one-to-one notice or public announcement. In such cases, deletion or anonymization treatment would be arranged for all your personal information in our procession.
2. How we share, transfer and make public disclosure to your personal information
We will treat your personal information in a prudent and confidential manner. Except for any of the following circumstances, we will never disclose any of your personal information to any third party or the public without your consent:
1. The acquisition of the separate prior consents;
2. Share required for the fulfillment of any statutory obligations: we may share your personal information according to regulations of applicable laws and rules, necessities of litigation and dispute settlement, requirements duly initiated by administrative or judicial authorities, or requirements for the fulfillment of statutory obligations;
4. Private users: upon your consent, we will forward your personal information to the professional dealer cooperating with us in the region where you located. Such information will facilitate the dealer to provide expert advices and/or services about purchase, maintenance or repair of relevant products. The professional partner will be required to get in touch with you within the fixed hours to provide the expert advices and/or quotes you required. For this reasons, QUICK LASER or its cooperation partner may contact with your through e-mails and/or telephone.
5. Share with Service Providers. We will send the information to other types of service providers supporting our business around the world (including server trust agencies, express service enterprise, payment service provider, network management service provider, and credit rating agency). These supports include technical services about fundamental facilities, analysis of the using method of our services, evaluation of the effectiveness of advertisement and services, offering of services to customers, convenience of payment or academic research and investigation.
We will never transfer any of your personal information to any companies, organizations and individual except for the following circumstances:
1. Transfer after acquiring the obvious consent: we will only transfer your personal information to other party after getting your obvious consent.
2.3 Public Disclosure
We will only disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. Disclose the personal information designated by you after getting your expressed consent;
2. Disclosure made on the basis of laws: we may make public disclosure of your personal information according to laws, legal procedure, litigation or mandatory requirements of competent governmental agencies.
2.4 Exceptions for the Acquisition of Prior Authorization and Consent before Any Sharing, Transfer and Disclosure of Personal Information
Under the following circumstances, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of your personal information do not need to get your authorization and consent in advance:
1. Mandatory for the execution and performance of any contract where the individual is a contracting party, or mandatory for the human resource management as per labor rules and regulations duly formulated and collective contract duly signed;
2. Required for the performance of any statutory duties and obligations;
3. Required for protecting the life health and property safety of natural persons in front of any public health accident or emergent situation;
4. Proper processing of personal information within a reasonable scope in activities for the public interests like news reports and public opinion-based oversight;
5. Properly process the personal formation duly disclosed by the individual or other personal information duly disclosed within the reasonable scope according to regulations of the Personal Information Protection Law of the People’s Republic of China;
6. Other circumstances regulated by applicable laws and rules.
3. How we store and protect your personal information
3.1 We have already adopted security protection measures conforming to the industry standards to provide your personal information, and prevent the data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, using, modification, damage or missing. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. We will apply encryption techniques to guarantee the confidentiality of data; we will adopt reliable protection mechanism to prevent the data from malicious attacks; we will deploy access control mechanism to guarantee that only authorized persons could access the personal information; we will organize training programs about security and privacy protection to strengthen the awareness of employees for the importance of the protection of personal information.
3.2 In terms of the application of the data, we will strictly abide by minimum authorization principle for operators authorized to access the data, in which only operators with the access requirement for duty performance could only use the least enough personal information, and the operators authorized will only be granted with the minimum data operation authority required for the fulfillment of their duties and responsibilities. In addition, we also set examination and approval procedure for important operations of data, and arrange the separate setting for roles like security administrators, data operators and examination person. In terms of data transmission, we adopt encryption techniques to protect the data transmitted. In the local storage of the data, we will also apply encryption techniques to protect the data.
3.4 Internet is not an environment under absolute status. E-mails, instant messages and other communication methods with users are not encrypted, so we strongly recommend you avoid using such approaches to send your personal information. Please use a complicate password to assist us in protecting the security of your account.
3.5 The Internet environment is not 100% safe, and we will do our utmost to guarantee the security of the information sent by you. If the damage of our physical, technical or management or protection facilities has resulted in unauthorized access, public disclosure, manipulation or destruction of your information, leading to damage to your interests, we will undertake the corresponding legal consequence. However, the leakage, missing, embezzlement or manipulation of personal materials caused by hacker attack, virus invasion or attack, control of governmental authorities and other force majeure event are not within our responsibilities.
3.6 Upon the occurrence of any security event about personal information, we will inform you in time according to requirements of applicable laws, including the basic situations and possible consequence of the security events, measures taken or will be taken, suggestions about your protection and risk reduction measures, remedial measures for you, etc. We will inform the relevant information about the event through e-mails, letters, telephone, messages and other relevant methods. If it is difficult to inform each subject of the information, we will take reasonable and effective method to release an announcement. At the same time, we will also report the handling results of security event about personal information according to requirements of the regulatory authorities.
4. Your rights
We hope to collect and use your personal information in a transparent manner, and try to provide convenient options for selection to facilitate to exercise your rights of personal information like access, update, deletion and any other relevant right about personal information.
In accordance with the applicable laws, rules and standards of China, and by reference to the practices of other countries and regions, we will guarantee that you could exercise the following rights to your personal information:
4.1 Access your personal information
Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable laws and regulations, you shall have the right to access your personal information. If you would like to exercise your right to access the information, you may access the information through any of the following methods:
Account information -if you would like to visit or edit your personal information and payment information in your account, update your password or change the address information, you may visit the official website of QUICK LASER at www. quicklaserglobal.com to complete such operations.
4.2 Correct your personal information
4.3 Delete your personal information
1. If our processing of the personal information has violated applicable laws and regulations;
2. If we collect or use your personal information without getting your consent;
3. If our processing behaviors for the personal information has violated any agreement reached with you;
4. If our processing purpose of the information is already achieved, could not be achieved or becomes unnecessary;
5. If we stop providing the products or services, or the preservation period of the information expires.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also inform other entities that have acquired your personal information from us, and require them to delete the personal information at the same time. However, we will not require such entities to delete your personal information if the applicable laws and regulations have any requirement to the contrary or such entities have acquired any separate authorization from you.
Please be acknowledged that we may fail to delete the corresponding information from our backup system immediately the deletion of the information in our services for technical reasons. However, the information will be deleted in future update of the backup files.
4.4 Change the Scope of Your Consent and Authorization
If you have canceled your consent, we will not process the corresponding personal information. Your decision about the cancellation of the consent will not influenced the processing of personal information made previously on the basis of your authorization.
If you would not like to receive our marketing information, you may cancel the consent at any time required. All marketing news of us contain a convenient option for stopping receiving the notice, like the links for subscription cancellation. You may also select stop the subscription of news in special channels (like e-mails or messages). The subscription cancellation method in included in the news you received from such channel. Some of our (mobile) applications may also sent some news like push information to you. You may change the setting of your mobile phone or setting of the applications to disable such information, or select to delete such applications to stop receiving such information.
4.5 Cancel Registration of Account of the Subject of Personal Information
Unless otherwise regulated by applicable laws and regulations, we will stop providing services to you after the cancellation of your account, and delete your personal information according to your requirements.
4.6 Restrict the automatic decision-making of the information system
In some business functions, we may make decisions solely based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms like the information system, algorithm, etc. If such decision has any obvious influence to your legitimate interests, you have the right to require us to make expectations, and we will provide appropriate remedial measures accordingly.
4.7 Response to your above requests
For security consideration, you may need to submit written request or use any other approach to prove your identity. We may require you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will provide response within 15 working days. If you are dissatisfied with the response, you may complain through any of the following approaches:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , please specify “Complaint”.
In principle, we will not charge any expense for your reasonable request. The repeated requests and request beyond the reasonableness limit, however, we may charge certain cost and expenses according to the actual situations. As for unreasonably repeated requests, requests requiring for multiple technical means (like the requirements for the development of any new system or requirements for the fundamental change of the prevailing practices), requests bringing any risks to the legitimate interests of others and unrealistic requests (like requests involving with information stored in the backup disk), we have the right to reject your request.
According to requirements of applicable laws and rules, we could not respond to your request in the following circumstances:
1. Request with direct connection with the national defense and security;
2. Request with direct connection with the public security, public health and major public interests;
3. Request with direct association with crime detection, indictment, judgment, sentence execution, etc.;
4. The existence of any sufficient evidences indicating your malicious use or abuse of your rights;
5. The response to your request will result in serious damage of the legitimate rights of you or any other individual or organization.
6. The involvement in any business secrets.
5. How we process the personal information of minors
6. How your personal information will be transferred in the global scale
In principle, personal information collected from and generated in the territory of the People’s Republic of China will be preserved in the territory of the People’s Republic of China.
On account that we provide products or services through resources and serves distributed around the world, after getting your separate consents, your personal information may be transferred to any overseas country or region where the products or services are located, or received accesses from such country or region. We will strictly observe various requirements about cross-border transmission of data in relevant laws, and take corresponding measures to guarantee the security of your personal information, including the arrangement of cross-border security evaluation, signature of cross-border transmission agreements for data, identification removal of data, etc.
In case of major changes, we will send notice to you. In the presence of any regulations in applicable laws, we will get your consent in advance.
Major changes referred to in the Privacy shall include but not limited to:
1. Major changes in our service patterns. Like processing purpose of personal information, types of the personal information processed, using patterns of the personal information, etc.;
2. Major changes of our company in ownership structure, organizational structure, etc.; Like changes in owners arising from business adjustment, bankruptcy and merger;
3. Change in the main objects for the sharing, transfer or public disclosure of personal information;
4. Major changes in your participation rights in the processing of the personal information, and major change in the exercising method of your rights;
5. Changes of our company in the responsible departments, contact information and compliant channels for the security of personal information;
6. The security impact analysis report for personal information indicates the existence of high risk.
8. How to get in touch with us.
Telephone: +86 0512 6265 3308
Generally, we will reply within 15 working days. If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially when any preprocessing behavior about the personal information has damaged your legitimate interests, you may initiate a litigation in a court with the jurisdiction rights over the place of the defendant to resolve the controversy.